- Championing our continuing education program;
- Leading the committee to rewrite the TAB technician certification test;
- He was adamant about the importance of recognizing members who take responsibility for enhancing AABC, leading to the creation of the Outstanding Service Award and the AABC Hall of Fame;
- He worked with our management firm, CAM, to start an excellent, multi-faceted marketing program;
- He spoke at numerous lunch and learns and seminars;
- And finally, for many he will best be remembered for ending drink tickets at the annual meetings.
- TAB and Commissioning Coordination;
- Outdoor Airflow Measurement: Challenges and Best-Practice Solutions;
- Understanding Balancing and Fundamental Steps to Balance and Optimize Hydronic Systems;
- Pandemic Operation, Carbon Reduction, and YOU! How These Design Strategies Impact the Commissioning Process;
- Demand Control Ventilation Applications;
- Design and Commissioning: Evaluating the Interface with TAB on Projects;
- Creating an Employee Pathway that Elevates Your Business;
- Succession Planning: Ensuring your Success and Theirs.
Our official mission at AABC is the following:
Gaylon Richardson, TBE