Industry Associate Benefits:
Eligibility: The program is open to individuals representing building owners, engineers, architects, commissioning providers and contractors who understand the importance of testing and balancing, but are not engaged in providing TAB as a service.
- Individual listing on AABC.com
- TAB Journal subscription (earn up to 4 Continuing Education Units each year!)
- Free access to a minimum of 15 Continuing Education Units annually (includes technical sessions from AABC meetings, online AABC technical videos, and AABC-sponsored webinars)
- Invitation to attend AABC in-person meetings at the member rate
- Invitation to submit articles for possible publication in TAB Journal, and to request dialog with AABC members regarding issues or questions relative to projects, products, or services.
- One AABC publication each year
Important note: AABC Industry Partners are not certified members of AABC, and may not represent themselves as such. Industry Partners may use only the designated AABC Industry Partner logo, not the primary AABC logo.
Annual cost: $185
Annual Industry Associate benefits are worth more than $500!