Industry Associate Benefits:
Eligibility: The program is open to individuals representing building owners, engineers, architects, commissioning agents and contractors who subscribe to the goals and objectives of AABC, but are not engaged in providing services as a test and balance provider.
- Individual listing on AABC website
- TAB Journal subscription (earn up to 4 AIA LUs!)
- Free access to Continuing Education Units (online AABC technical videos and AABC-sponsored webinars)
- Invitation to submit articles for possible publication in TAB Journal, and to request dialog with AABC members regarding issues or questions relative to projects, products, or services.
- One AABC publication each year
- Invitation to attend AABC meetings at the member rate
Important note: AABC Industry Partners are not certified members of AABC, and may not represent themselves as such. Industry Partners may use only the designated AABC Industry Partner logo, not the primary AABC logo.