This new offering from AABC is available to individuals representing building owners, engineers, architects, commissioning agents and contractors who subscribe to the goals and objectives of AABC, but are not engaged in providing services as a test and balance provider.
AABC INDUSTRY PARTNER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Copy of the ANSI-approved AABC National Standards for Total System Balance, 7th Edition (Industry partners may opt to receive a different publication or an $85 credit towards an AABC video product).
- Subscription to TAB Journal, AABC’s acclaimed quarterly magazine
- Attendance at AABC annual, zone, and regional meetings or webinars at the AABC member rate (except portions reserved exclusively for certified members).
- Invitation to submit articles for possible publication in TAB Journal.
- Open dialog with all AABC members regarding issues or questions relative to their project, equipment or services
- Access to industry professionals for information on accurate field testing procedures.
Important note: AABC Industry Partners are not certified members of AABC, and may not represent themselves as such.
Industry Partners may use only the designated AABC Industry Partner logo, not the primary AABC logo.