With a 32-session, 4-track educational program, certification opportunities, a 50+ booth Expo Hall and plentiful networking opportunities, CxEnergy is the #1 conference for building commissioning, energy management, testing and technology.
Though CxEnergy 2020 was cancelled due to COVID-19, registered attendees have indicated that they are looking forward to CxEnergy 2021 next April, which will include an in-person and virtual format.
CxEnergy 2021, issued a call for abstracts for presentations at its technical program. The event takes place April 21-23, 2021 at the Omni Dallas/Fort Worth, TX. CxEnergy draws hundreds of the nation’s leading commissioning experts, energy management professionals, MEP engineers, HVAC testing professionals, facility managers and building owners. AIA Continuing Education Credits will be available for technical sessions. CxEnergy abstract topics include, but are not limited to:
CxEnergy abstract topics:
- Case studies in commissioning and energy management in buildings and facilities (particularly featuring the owner perspective)
- Building & facility safety and wellness issues relating to HVAC and COVID-19
- Lighting, particularly in the area of advanced lighting control systems
- Building envelope/enclosure
- Advances in building automation and control technologies
- Cyber security, data analytics, data integration and IoT topics
- Market sector case studies (e.g. health care, education, data centers)
- Distributed energy resources (renewables, microgrids, storage etc.)
- Water conservation
- Pertinent regulatory, standards and management system topics.
The Expo Hall will once again showcase a wide variety of companies providing leading-edge commissioning and energy management products and services.
CxEnergy will offer pre-conference certification workshops and seminars for the Certified Commissioning Authority (CxA) and Energy Management Professional (EMP). The event will also feature several networking events that connect commissioning and energy management personnel, HVAC testing professionals, engineers, building owners and facility managers with manufacturers and energy services providers.
“AABC proudly supports and co-presents CxEnergy because it is an elite event that promotes our values of objectivity, integrity, and technical expertise, and is closely aligned with the commissioning and energy management professions,” said AABC President B.J. Link, TBE, United Testing & Balancing, Inc. “It is the perfect venue for our members and anyone in the business of building energy efficiency and optimization.”
CxEnergy is presented by the AABC Commissioning Group (ACG), Associated Air Balance Council (AABC), and Energy Management Association (EMA). Subscribe to our YouTube Channel where you will find over 100 video presentations from experts in our industry speaking on important building commissioning and energy management topics.
For questions, contact [email protected] or call 202-737-7775.