Join AABC Member Pat Young, TBE, CxA,Test and Balance Corporation and Rebecca Ellis, PE, CxA, and Miles Ryan,Questions & Solutions Engineering as they discuss Planning & Scheduling TAB Work for the Best Value Outcome.
One of the most valuable processes for a new or modified HVAC system is air and water balancing. Unfortunately, it has become business-as-usual during construction for balancing to be squeezed between equipment start-up and owner move-in. Whereas equipment start-up schedules tend to slip and owner move-in dates are cast-in-stone, time for proper balancing is often woefully short and, sometimes non-existent. Combine this with the fact that testing, adjusting, and balancing (TAB) is considered an end-of construction activity, there is little attention paid to preparing for successful balancing off the schedule’s critical path. This webinar will recommend steps that can be taken, starting at contract award and extending through TAB Report submittal, to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of balancing at the end of construction, a benefit to contractors and owners alike.
Who Should Attend?
• HVAC Testing Professionals
• Commissioning Providers
• MEP Engineers
• Energy Managers
• Building Owners
• Facility Managers
• O&M Managers
• Other Building Professionals
• Identify construction document review comments a TAB contractor may be uniquely qualified to provide.
• Name some of the things a TAB contractor may be uniquely qualified to identify during construction site visits.
• Understand the key elements of a TAB Plan.
• Identify the key milestones and order of events for scheduling TAB work.
Approved for 1 AIA LU. Registration is FREE to AABC (including Industry Partners), ACG and EMA members. Only $39 to non-members. Register.
BlueRithm.Streamline your mission-critical and commercial Cx and TAB projects with BlueRithm. Learn more: https://bluerithm.com