In a hospital environment, proper ventilation is critical for patient and staff health and has strict regulations and reporting associated with it. The Total System Balancing (TSB) agency must possess a breadth of knowledge in many systems and ideally have ample experience in this very specific type of construction. This presentation will provide an overview of the Total System Balancing (TSB) approach, beginning with the design to the final report to the owner’s representatives.
- Be able to explain the Total System Balance Approach, from the design phase to project closeout.
- Understand what role proper controls integration/BAS play for optimal calibration.
- Know which reports should be provided throughout the entire process and when.
- Understand the owner/owner representative’s role throughout the process.
Who Should Attend?
• HVAC Testing Professionals
• Commissioning Providers
• MEP Engineers
• Energy Managers
• Building Owners
• Facility Managers
• O&M Managers
• Other Building Professionals