Join Josh Green, TBE, AABC Board Member, Environmental Test & Balance Co., and Chris Smith, CxA, EMP, EMA president and ACG member, Jacobs Engineering, as they present facility condition assessments using commissioning (Cx), energy, and TAB strategies. The presenters will provide an overview of a comprehensive facility assessment approach, along with strategies employed by commissioning consultants, energy managers, and TAB engineers used to evaluate and develop recommendations for improving building systems.
Who Should Attend?
- Energy Managers
- Commissioning Providers
- Building Owners & Facility Managers
- O&M Managers
- MEP Engineers
- HVAC Testing Professionals
- Other Building Professionals
- The approach and key components in developing facilities’ condition assessments associated with buildings’ mechanical / electrical systems.
- Integrating facility assessments and associated budgeting with owners’ strategic energy, sustainability and resiliency goals.
- Creating priorities for project implementation based upon weighted factors from the assessments and goals.
- Measurement and verification strategies in assessing the effectiveness of projects, with respect to improvement in the building stock and advancement of various energy and sustainability goals.
Approved for 1 AIA LU. Registration is FREE to AABC (including Industry Partners), ACG and EMA members. Only $39 to non-members.
AABC establishes industry standards for Total System Balance of building environments, and is the only association that exclusively certifies independent agencies. Members receive certification, technical training, continuing education, marketing, business resources, professional networking, and industry advocacy.